The City Council will be holding a work session on July 30, 2018 to discuss a proposal from Rocket Fiber to install a fiber optic network in Grosse Pointe Farms. The meeting will take place at Pier Park in the Community Building and start at 7:00 p.m.
In 2011, the city experienced severe flooding. As the investigation into this matter continues, information will be posted on the website. Select an option below to read the PDF.
- Flooding presentation from January 9, 2012 City Council Meeting
- Hubbell, Roth and Clark, Inc report on May 25, 2011 Major Rainfall Event
- AEW Kerby Road Pump Station equipment and design report
- Flooding presentation from September 26 informational public meeting
- Flooding presentation from September 15 informational public meeting