City Hall will be closed on Monday, May 28th for Memorial Day. There will be no rubbish/yard waste/recycling collections on Memorial Day. Residential routes will be one day delayed & Friday’s routes will be collected on Saturday, June 2nd.
In 2011, the city experienced severe flooding. As the investigation into this matter continues, information will be posted on the website. Select an option below to read the PDF.
- Flooding presentation from January 9, 2012 City Council Meeting
- Hubbell, Roth and Clark, Inc report on May 25, 2011 Major Rainfall Event
- AEW Kerby Road Pump Station equipment and design report
- Flooding presentation from September 26 informational public meeting
- Flooding presentation from September 15 informational public meeting